ISO 50001 – Energy Management System
ISO 50001 specifies requirements for an Energy Management System to enable organization to develop and implement a policy, identify significant areas of energy consumption and target energy reductions. It resents the best practices in energy management building upon existing national standards and initiatives. Benefits:
- A structured approach to identifying, measuring and managing organization’s energy consumption and create a path to Reduce energy costs.
- Reduce Organization’s GHG emissions
- Improve organizatiom‘s image with customers, partners, and the public
- Comply with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Increase awareness for the energy management policy and embed energy efficient thinking in your organization.
SHAMKRIS GLOBAL offers certification against ISO 50001 – Energy Management System. SHAMKRIS GLOBAL Climate Change Management Services:
- CDM – Clean Development Mechanism Project Validation & Verification
- VCS Program - Verification & Validation under Verified Carbon Standard Program
- CCX Scheme - Verification under the Chicago Climate Exchange Offset Program
- Verification & Validation under ISO14064 Standard
- Green Certification – Standard of Business Sustainability
- Elemental Chlorine Free Certification
- Lead Free Certification
- Asbestos Free Certification
- Green Living Certification
For more information write us at : email@example.com Apply for Certification SHAMKRIS GLOBAL offers various services worldwide and these services with accreditations where applicable, whilst following uniform management system, are operated by separate legal entities within the group. For status of individual scheme and accreditation, contact SHAMKRIS office or email at firstname.lastname@example.org